Friday, July 1, 2011

Snack time!

Chips--or any fried food, really--are my guilty pleasure. 'Nuff said.



I woke up feeling really tired today. I wanted to stay in bed so badly, but sucks for me, I had to work. I got up at around 6:40, took a shower, and  hurried along. Our orders (you know, like, rice, fish, etc.--all of our supplies) came in today, and me and my brother had to do some heavy lifting. phew.
I thought I deserved a treat. I got home and fried up them taters.

So, as I said before, I had a bunch of potato and sweet potato slices left from the gratin. I'm munching on some right now as I am typing this post. They're delicious, by the way. 
They're just... chips. I honestly don't know what the hell else to say about them. Well, except that you absolutely should try to make your own. Have you ever made homemade potato chips? You haven't? Shame on you! It only takes about 10 to 15 minutes to fry up one batch.



I seasoned the sweet potato chips with salt, and the regular potato chips with salt and pepper. I hate it when chips are overly salty, or overly seasoned with all sorts of powder. It's just not how things are supposed to be!


Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment